The Solar Eclipse SCT20 hybrid light tower brings state-of-the art LED lighting to both local and remote areas. Deployment is simple and the retractable towers provide up to 20 hours of clean, renewable light with only five hours of sunlight. Plus, no noise, and no emissions!
The signature Solar Eclipse series offers a wide range of mobile solar generators as a clean, cost-saving alternative to standard fossil-fuel based generators and off-grid products.
Engineered to deliver superior performance while reducing carbon emissions, the Solar Eclipse all-solar product line requires no fuel and is completely noise and emissions free. State of the art technology throughout the Solar Eclipse series produces pure, uninterrupted power while advancing national, state and local initiatives to cut carbon emissions.
With extended maintenance intervals, reduced overall cost of operation, and superior customer service, KMH is committed to environmentally friendly energy solutions that outperform the competition.
How Does It Serve you?
• Manufactured with high-efficiency polycrystalline solar modules.
• Utilizes pure sine-wave outdoor rated inverters and equipment lockers.
• Flush mounted exterior outlets and breakers with backup generator and shore-power options.
• 100% UL-Approved components with 10 year product warranty.
• No special permits or licenses required to operate or be towed in transit.
• Motion shock-absorbers for solar panel safety in movement.
• Deep-cell industrial batteries with extended life and center-mounted for stability in transit.
• Designed for rapid deployment with a standard trailer pintle towing hitch.
• Ruggedly mobile with a polyurethane-coated steel frame.
Ready to learn more? Contact us today and let us help you with your solar needs: 888-564-7973 or fill-out the form below.